This payment method for the Concrete5 ecommerce addon allows you to accept the digital currency Bitcoin as a payment method using the blockchain.info API.
This is a fairly simple plugin to set up and use if you are familiar with Bitcoin, but may require a bit more investigation if you have never used Bitcoin or are not familiar with sending and receiving Bitcoin or using a Bitcoin Wallet. If you want to be up and running quickly, we recommend setting up an online wallet with blockchain.info to get you started.
This module includes
- A currency conversion block to show live Bitcoin pricing
- Live currency conversion at payment stage
- Uses current blockchain.info API
- Wide range of Currencies Supported
- Test and Live Environments (Test transaction is always 0.0005 BTC)
- Configurable number of confirmations required to set pending transaction to authorised
- Automatically updates payment status upon valid confirmation
The currencies supported are USD, JPY, CNY SGD, HKD, CAD, NZD, AUD, CLP, GBP, DKK, SEK, ISK, CHF, BRL, EUR, RUB, PLN, THB, KRW, TWD,
Datasouth aims to answer all support enquiries on the same day if submitted before 3pm during UK business hours.
We love working with concrete5 and if you have an idea for a plugin or require something unique, please give us a call on UK +44 (23) 8089 0800